Forecast is a data consultancy focused on helping our clients make better data-driven commercial decisions. The company has an enviable customer list with some of the UK’s top corporates as well as small and medium sized enterprises and public bodies.
Forecast is a small and rapidly growing company. By joining Forecast you will have a significant impact on shaping the growth of this organisation. We are building one of the best data science, analytics, and engineering teams in the world. This is why we are hiring you for this role.
Forecast are values led – our values make sure that our growth is sustainable and that we are growing in a way that keeps what’s special about Forecast. We are a team of humble, down-to-earth people who are also ambitious and driven. We are here to make an impact on the world.
- Above and Beyond. Forecast team members pride themselves on meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We’ll do whatever it takes to deliver quality outcomes that add commercial value.
- Keep Moving Forward. Forecast constantly seeks new and improved solutions, and we’re always learning. As technology develops, we stay ahead of the game, enabling our clients to benefit from our collective knowledge.
- Never Walk Alone. A strong culture of sharing, collaboration, and support within the Forecast team provides strength for our clients. Forecast is with them every step of the way.
- Enjoy the Ride. Above all else, we love what we do, and this is evident as we establish strong, long-lasting, positive relationships with our clients.
Forecast is seeking an experienced Data Scientist to join our team in Poland.
- Multiple years of experience working with data. The depth of experience to find the right problems to solve with data, and to solve those problems well.
- Experience working with stakeholders/clients. We need someone who can build great relationships with their clients, communicate clearly, and inspires confidence.
- You are technical. This is a hands-on role. A selection of the technologies we use are listed below.
- Role model and mentor. We expect you to use your experience to help develop the careers of your team-mates.
- Delivery and value oriented. Our role is to give our clients the best commercial outcomes. This is our consistent focus.
- Curious and adaptable. We don’t expect you to be the world’s expert in every aspect of data science and machine learning, but I believe that you can learn new domains quickly and are excited about this.
Your technical skillset (some of the skills listed below):
- Advanced knowledge of SQL to drive commercial decisions
- Experience developing solutions using Cloud Infrastructure (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Experience applying machine learning and advanced analytics techniques in a commercial setting
- Comfortable writing code in Python and/or R. Python is our default.
What you get:
- Permanent full-time position based in Poland
- Attractive remuneration package
- Extensive training and personal development opportunities. Examples include courses, books, attending conferences, as well as learning with your peers.
- Private health insurance & wellbeing support
- Challenging position in small and growing team
- Smart and fun colleagues. This is a team you will flourish in. We are here for each other.
- Occasional travel to meet clients and colleagues