As Sherlock Holmes said, “it is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data”.
Are you naturally inquisitive? Are you creative with a drive to help others? Are you passionate about the world of data?
This role will give you the opportunity to be client-facing, where you will combine your technical skills with the ability to translate data into insights and consult with a non-technical audience.
Your communication skills are central to this role, as you’ll be dealing with people all over the globe. If you enjoy talking, then you can utilise those fantastic oratory skills to deliver presentations.
Being solutions focused gives us the edge in understanding client requirements.
The right fit
In our opinion, the most successful Data Scientists at Forecast work collaboratively with peers, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Strong attention to detail to ensure we’re always delivering value to our clients.
We know that not everyone has the same technical skills but if one of these elements is familiar to you then even more reason to think about joining us:
- Comfortable writing code in Python and/or R
- Knowledge of SQL, communicating insight through Tableau, PowerBI or similar
- Experience developing solutions using Cloud Infrastructure (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Experience applying machine learning and advanced analytics techniques in a commercial setting
We have four core values that underpin everything that we do:
- Above and Beyond. Forecast team members pride themselves on meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We’ll do what it takes to deliver quality outcomes that add commercial value.
- Keep Moving Forward. Forecast constantly seeks new and improved solutions, and we’re always learning. As technology develops, we stay ahead of the game, enabling our clients to benefit from our collective knowledge.
- Never Walk Alone. A strong culture of sharing, collaboration and support within the Forecast team provides strength for our clients. Forecast is with them every step of the way.
- Enjoy the Ride.Above all else, we love what we do, and this is evident as we establish strong, long-lasting positive relationships with our clients.
You’ll fit right into our team if your values are aligned with ours. We are committed to creating an ethical, diverse, and positively incentivised work environment where equal opportunities prevail. Listen to what our team say about working at Forecast: Video
Interested? Next Steps
Please contact us at [email protected]
We believe in a quick but thorough recruitment process, and every candidate will get a reply.